02 March 2011

There Will Be Blog...

There Will Be Blog...

So this weekend, Mel is going to be in Atlanta with her sister, their aunt, and the sister-in-law's boyfriend. Here's my big plans for those evenings.

Thursday night, tomorrow still as I write this, watch Network and The Right Stuff. Believe it or not, I am seeing both of them for the first time... (Think I saw The Right Stuff on tv when I was a kid. Not sure, though.) I will share my thoughts.

Friday night, I will watch foreign flicks. Cronos and Devil's Backbone, for sure, because they are GDT, and I have not seen them. This shames me at least as much as my failure so far to see The Right Stuff. Given time and probable inclination, I will watch one or more of the "Girl who"/Millenium series.

Saturday has a couple of DC Animated flicks to watch: Superman/Batman Apocalypse and the Superman/Captain Marvel Black Adam thing. Not sure about what I'll watch that night. There's plenty of stuff on the Netflix Instant queue.

Those are my big plans. Anybody with an XBox and Netflix want to join me?

1 comment: